For specific Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs), please refer to the instruction page associated with the Request for Application (RFA). These submission instructions are superseded by the instructions provided for specific RFAs.
We currently have two funding announcements listed under the “funding opportunities” tab.
For unsolicited applications, eligible investigators at eligible institutions may refer to the instructions below.
Applications for Mindlin Foundation grants are extremely streamlined. The following must be provided:
1. The legal name and tax exempt ID of the institution to receive funds.
2. An up-to three page precis of the project including specific aims, methods, and educational impact.
3. A budget and budget justification (of no more than one page) including no more than 10% Facilities and Administration (F&A) or other indirect funds.
4. A CV of the principal investigator or project director.
5. A letter of support from the institution stating that the project will be supported and adhere to Mindlin Foundation requirements.
All documents should be combined in a single PDF and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, between September 1st and November 1st, unless superseded by specific instructions in an RFA.
All applications will be reviewed for merit, eligibility, budget, and alignment with Mindlin Foundation educational goals.